We try very hard to ensure emails from our service are reliably delivered. However, sometimes emails from our system are inadvertently marked as Spam or Junk Mail by email providers. This can happen for a variety of reasons, and there are two ways you can help us and your fellow VirtualCallboard users when this happens:
Mark the email as "Not Junk"
When you see an email from us land in your junk folder, please help us and your fellow users out by marking it "Not Junk" or "Not Spam". Providers look at the 'votes' being cast by users across their entire service to help judge whether an email is spam or not. The more positive votes our emails get, the more reliably they will be delivered.
Add our email address to your Safe Sender's list:
Outlook.com / Live.com / Hotmail.com:
To add an email address to your safe senders list using the Outlook.com user interface, follow the steps below:
- In your Outlook inbox, click the gear icon beside your Profile name.
- Click Mail more settings.
- Under Preventing Junk email, click Safe and blocked senders.
- On the Safe and blocked senders page, click Safe senders.
- On the Safe senders page, under Sender or domain to mark as safe, enter the senders email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) then click "Add to list".
- Select Actions from the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- Select Junk E-mail.
- Select Junk E-mail Options...
- Click the Safe Sender tab.
- Click Add.
- Type in the email address (email@example.com) you wish to add to your safe sender list.
- Click OK.