1. Go to the top right corner > Click your name and select My Account.
2. You can make adjustments to your name, username, Time Zone, and change your password. Click on the Photo/Icon to Add/Edit your user profile image.
3. Clicking the Lock on the left will allow you to each item as Private or Public. You can set more than one email addresses to receive messages.
4. Make sure you list an Emergency Contact and any conditions your managers should no about. (All Manager and Administrator level users, in your production, will be able to see emergency contact info).
5. You can list multiple phone numbers:
- Specify the type
- Set the number to Private or Public
- Mobile phone numbers can be set to receive text messages. Just because you elect to receive them doesn't mean that your site is set to send them.
6. You can change the default way you would like to view the Schedule.