- Go to Administration > User Administration.
- Select the correct Production.
- Scroll through the User table to find the User you intend to remove. To make certain he/she is not currently an active member of another Production, check his/her Production Membership.
- Once you are sure your organization does not need to keep the User active, click the Deactivate button next to the User's name.
- Click OK when asked to confirm the deactivation.
Once you have deactivated all of the desired Users in a completed Production, you can archive the Production.