Users with the Administrative - VirtualCallboard permission role: Administrator can add/enable VirtualCallboard productions and assign users to it.
Users with the Administrative - StageStock permission role: Administrator can add/enable StageStock productions and assign users to it.
Adding a Production
1. Go to Administration > Production Administration
2. Click the Add Production button.
3. Add the Production Name and Abbreviation.
4. Choose Enable in VCB and Enable SS. (Sometimes it might be appropriate to only enable one or the other.)
5. In the Assigned Users selector, check the box next to the desired users. (You can assign additional users later.)
6. In the Receives Messages to Management selector, check the box next to the users that should receive messages and notifications to management. (This is VCB feature. You can assign additional users later.)
7. Click the Add Production button.
8. Choose the desired Production Permission role for each User. (These permissions Only Apply to VCB.)
9. Click Save Changes.
*Creating Productions before creating Users is recommended when first setting up your VirtualCallboard site.