Users with the Administrative - VirtualCallboard permission role: Administrator can add VirtualCallboard productions and assign users to it.
Adding a VirtualCallboard Production
1. Go to Administration > Production Administration.
2. Click the Add Production button.
3. Add the Production Name and Abbreviation.
4. In the Assigned Users selector, check the box next to the desired users. (You can assign additional users later.)
5. In the Receives Messages to Management selector, check the box next to the users that should receive messages and notifications to management. (You can assign additional users later.)
6. Click the Add Production button.
7. Choose the desired Production Permission role for each User.
8. Click Save Changes.
*Creating Productions before Users is recommended when first setting up your site.